Amanda E. Ell is an associate at BRODER & ORLAND, LLC.
Amanda received her Bachelor of Arts Degree, cum laude, in Political Science from Marist College in 2011, where she was elected to the Pi Sigma Alpha National Honors Society. She then spent one year working for Broder & Orland, LLC as a legal assistant before attending law school in the fall of 2012 at Quinnipiac University School of Law. Amanda received her Juris Doctor from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 2015. While attending law school Amanda participated in the Advanced Family Law Trial Practice Program and served as a Yale Sappern Fellow in the New Haven Superior Court, assisting non-represented parties with various family matters. Amanda also clerked at a private firm in New Haven County and was a member of the Phi Delta Phi National Honors Society where she served as Vice-Magistrate from 2014-2015.
Amanda is admitted to practice in Connecticut and is a member of the Fairfield County and Connecticut Bar Associations.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association, Family Law Section, Young Lawyers Section
- Fairfield County Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Yale Sappern Fellow in the New Haven Superior Court, 2013
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of John J. Carangelo, LLC, Orange, Connecticut, 2013 – 2015
- Connecticut, 2015
- Quinnipiac College School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- J.D. – 2015
- Honors: Phi Delta Phi Honor Society, 2013-2015
- Honors: Advanced Family Law Trial Practice Program
- Marist College, Poughkeepsie, New York
- B.A. (Cum Laude) – 2012
- Honors: Pi Sigma Alpha National Honor Society, 2011